Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Nano Day 3 - November 3, 2015

Day 3
November 3, 2015
Today's Theme Song: Cannon in D by Music That Will Make You Cry

So today was a rather late, late start. I didn't get to bed until nearly 3 in the morning so I wasn't really up and out of bed until about 2 in the afternoon. I then spent a few hours, until about 4 or so, trying to wake up due to the sudden shift in the weather. It got rather cool for lower Arizona, down into the 70's for most of the day. It's right now hovering around 61 Fahrenheit, about 16 degrees Celsius.

Or so my Google converter is telling me. I don't know.

Anyways, I gathered some questions for a video that I'm planning on doing or my Youtube channel. That'll be a lot of fun since it's about me getting to be better known by those who follow me and who want to get to know me.

I'll be recording that later on in the week, so if you have some time and want to know anything, feel free to ask. :D

But I did finally get words out and down with a stop for an adult beverage and some dinner (after 5, closer to 6 mind you). I have finally introduced the main plot line of the story and the rest of the main characters. Such as they are.

I don't have much to say beyond I am going slowly insane right now and hope that all of you are doing good!

Okay, so now, time for the peek.
Last time I shared a peek from chapter 1. Chapter 2 is today's.

Alexander had always known how to kiss, how to make him gasp and cling to him, press up against his body and moan softly in pleasured delight. Even when they had met so long ago, when their parents had joined together as husband and wife, he had known. Slow and deep, tongue tasting and stroking over his tongue, teeth and roof of his mouth. Teasing out sounds of bliss as they tasted and teased.

And once more I do have to tell you guys this:

A reminder: Any and all peeks into the story are unedited and are not rewritten at the time of this posting. The final product may be vastly different than what you see here. This is the first draft of this novel after all. Please be patient in regards to typos, grammar mistakes, and the over usage of some words.

Thank you.


National Novel Writing Month 2015 Novel: When Mine Eyes Close

No comments:

Post a Comment