Sunday, November 1, 2015

Nano Day 1 - November 1, 2015, 6:47 PM - Arizona Time

Hello one and all! I'm so glad to see you here this lovely day. It is the first day of Nano and as you can see by my nice little ticking clock to the side there, I have 29 days to get to 50K.

I have written the prologue of "When Mine Eyes Close" and I'm working on chapter one. Hurrah!

Okay, so I'm just here to update you guys and post the widgets here now.

First the current percentage of my Nano done:


And the Word Count:


And finally my Calendar: 


Now that I have that all done, I have a bit of the story as I did promise to share just a bit of every chapter. :D Just a tiny bit though.


It started when they were canning goods for the winter, meat in the smoker along with some that was drying for later months. Markus was humming softly as he used the canning hook to draw out the jars that had just finished, putting them onto a towel to dry for the moment. Alexander was sealing, slowly and painstakingly, away the flour that they would use over the long months.

Please do remember that this is UNEDITED. It will change when I start the rewriting/editing/rewriting/editing process. But this is just a little something.

I hope that you all enjoy. :D

National Novel Writing Month 2015 Novel: When Mine Eyes Close 

No comments:

Post a Comment