Wednesday, November 4, 2015

NaNo Day 4 - November 4, 2015

Day 4
November 4, 2015
Today's Theme Song: Naughty H by FaderHead

So let's get down to what has happened in my day.

1:30 PM: Opened outline and discovered 3 scenes got mixed into two scenes. That's fine. I can deal with it. Just means I'm having to reorganize my current scenes plotted out. Maybe figure out what I'm going to do with it.

2 PM: Put on Naughty H and started my writing while doing my usual tweets with #wordcountprodding as my hashtag. Here's hoping I get a couple chapters done today.

6:20 PM: Ended up reading because of sudden wall. Listening to Naughty H, I got a spark of a muse for a long oneshot. Time to write it baby.

9:30 PM: Finally took a pain killer for my jaw. It hurts because I ended up clenching my jaw.

Today's word count is pretty much non-existent. Which isn't surprising actually. During this year, I have had many physical, emotional and mental earthquakes, so to speak. It has been a long year and I am not all that stable at the best of times.

Actually I'll eventually sit down and talk about what goes on in my mind. But that's a vlog and blog entry for a later time.

For now, I just want to say that I am writing but I am quite drugged from my doctor approved and given pain killer. Remember guys: Drugs aren't always the answer but with a lot of things, they come in handy with the proper care and doing of things. Such as Physical therapy if it's part of your body, and talking with a therapist for mental problems.

For now though, I'm going to go try and gather more questions for my vlog and to get a few more words written out. Hopefully I'll be in bed by midnight. Here's hoping yes?

Today's story bits aren't happening though. I'll have a story bits for you tomorrow, promise.

Widgets Post
Nano Day 3 - November 3, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment