Monday, July 4, 2016

Camp National Novel Writing Month July - 7/1 to 7/3

Today's EarWorm: Spells by Orgy
Today's Date: July 4, 2016

This one is kind of short since I just started Camp on Friday, and seeing as these things from from Monday to Sunday, this is the last 3 days.

So let's get started, shall we?

I had to work on figuring out what song was the best earworm, but that took me a bit. I finally decided on the above so I do hope that you enjoy.

July 1, 2016
Total Words: 3,894
Total So Far: 3,894
Thoughts and Notes:

So I kind of started rather late all things considered, about 10 in the morning, 3 hours after I got up. I was going to start at Midnight but about that time I got up from my nap with a migraine that was pounding in time with my heart beat. So I took pain killers (enough to drug me into sleep for about 6 and a half hours and leave me a bit fuzzy for the rest of the day), ate some toast, drank a bit of coffee, took a hot shower, and crashed. Crashed out hard.

Well worth it though.

But I did get two chapters on another story written, mostly because it was going to be one long chapter, but I had to split up one of my chapters into two which annoyed me. But hey, I'm not one to leave a long chapter in one piece unless it's sex. Then it stays put because I don't like to split up sex scenes.

I also got a chapter on another story rewritten, which made me happier. I'm going to go take a hot bath and depending on the time here, I will either be going to bed or writing another chapter. We'll see how it goes once I take my meds and relax a bit.

Because tomorrow? Long ass shopping trip. Very long ass shopping trip. Urgh.

July 2, 2016
Total Words: 0
Total So Far: 3,894
Thoughts and Notes:

I went shopping starting around 11 in the morning. I didn't get home until close to 5 that night. And that was with like ten minutes sitting down and eating actual food while figuring out money and budget. Yeah, it was not a fun day.

Haul video is going to be recorded and edited later on. For now I have words to do.

July 3, 2016
Total Words: 0
Total So Far: 5359
Thoughts and Notes:

Okay, so first of all, that total is AFTER midnight on the 4th, so on the 3ed I got no words, but that is my current count.

Let me tell you what, I suffered all day with sore shoulders and a building migraine until I took a damn pain killer and some muscle relaxants. It turned out to be a good thing. But it still took me nearly 3 hours to unwind enough to write the chapter and get the word count.

Which happened just before 2:50 AM in the bloody morning. It's a good thing I have a lot of tea and coffee right?

Yes.

This month is not happy so far. Here's hoping the rest of the month is.

Remember, you can find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, CampNaNoWriMo and NaNoWriMo!

No comments:

Post a Comment