Monday, July 25, 2016

Camp National Novel Writing Month July - 7/18 to 7/24

Today's EarWorm: "Wear Me Out" by Skylar Grry
Today's Date: July 25, 2016

July 18, 2016
Words Gained Today:
Total Words Today:
Thoughts and Notes:

2:47AM:

I am exhausted. Drained. But I'm still up and working on a story. Which is about normal for me. I have gotten some words, so we'll see how I do with the rest of this rewrite on this long smutty smut.

Like 8 pages worth of smut okay? I'm on page 3. I'm sighing and whining so hard right now.

Just...*headdesks* Yeah.

July 19, 2016
Words Gained Today: 0
Total Words Today: 21092
Thoughts and Notes:

I had an early morning appointment. I'm exhausted. I'm going to go to sleep now. Yes, without words. The next few months are going to drive me insane. *sighs*

July 20, 2016
Words Gained Today:
Total Words Today:
Thoughts and Notes:

8:37PM:

Hmm, let's see. I have gotten a chapter written (hurrah) and it's time to move to write something naughty. It's liable to add minimum 2K to my word count. To be honest? I'm still exhausted so I might crash out early again and see if I can't get some sleep in. Then get up tomorrow and write.

But for now I'm going to write. Here I go!

July 21, 2016
Words Gained Today: 0
Total Words Today: 22500
Thoughts and Notes:

See the 23ed edition.

July 22, 2016
Words Gained Today: 0
Total Words Today: 22500
Thoughts and Notes:

See the 23ed Edition.

July 23, 2016
Words Gained Today: 3,377
Total Words Today:26,967
Thoughts and Notes:

9:04 PM

I am not even going to try to fill in what I was thinking during the last couple of days because most of the last two days was spent in a pain filled or drugged up filled daze. I'm sure those of you who follow my twitter account saw that yes, I was working on a chapter. But since it was kind of an erotic scene and I was in pain, it took me until today to get it down and out.

Which really kind of set me back. Luckily, it was over 2K and I was able to get it down. Right now I'm working my way through a rewrite that I started but had to stop because I needed more than just a couple hundred words. But that's about normal for me.

I'm still tired. Still in pain. And very much want it to be the 10th of August so I can hang out with my best friend and go see "Suicide Squad". But I'll continue to wait.

And watch horror movies from South Korea because I love their horror movies.

11PM

Had to re-add all my word counts and figure out what my final word count was. Which was actually in the 26K+ range, so that helped me out a lot.

I am so glad that I keep such detailed wordcount information. I really am.

July 24, 2016
Words Gained Today:
Total Words Today:
Thoughts and Notes:

9:25PM

I am sitting here working on creating a series of drabbles and short pieces for Saturday postings. The first series is going to be called Just a Little Murder and it's actually spawning its own book series. The entire series (both book and short pieces) will be called Murder and Love (or Lust later on. We'll have to see how it goes in the long run.).

So be on the lookout for that. I have 16 short pieces that are currently ranging from 400 to 650 words a piece, and for the information post about what is going on with my short pieces and drabbles.

I'm actually really happy with how this world is coming together, but just remember, the Murder and Love/Lust series are pre-book, and just help fill in some information I'm thinking. That and giving me and you, the reader, a feel for the world.

But I also got a full chapter written. The drabbles alone gave me 1,677 words, but this newest chapter gave me another 1,671 words. So yay!

I'm going to go edit a few things, set up a few chapters for other things, plot the next set in the Murder and Love/Lust series, and maybe fiddle around with some rewriting since I'm now ahead in my word count.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment