Monday, June 27, 2016

Preparing for Camp National Novel Writing Month July 2016 Pt 4

Today's Earworm: Bradley Caleb Kane "Once" Or Alice Cooper's "I Am Made of You"
Today's Date: June 27, 2016

I'm actually writing this on the 23ed of June, so the numbers are a bit odd because I'm kind of doing mass amounts of writing. You'll see down below yes?

Yes.

We are coming up on the last week before July starts. July 1st is on Friday so I'm going to finish getting ready to do my July. I have set my word count on the Camp NaNo site and have set up my novel choice for it.

Word count goal is 35K, or 35,000.

Story is a fanfiction that can easily turn into an original. Why? Because this story is nomming at my brain and all of the ideas for it are already making me cackle and make my fellow writers on Forward Motion chat cackle with me.

Some of the gems that I've shared? I warn you now, this is also on my twitter and is Not Safe For Work (NSFW). Or at least most of them aren't.

But whatever.
  1. I have a ball gag and ropes. I will truss you up like a kinky turkey to get you to shut up!
  2. Fuck. He went from "where's your daddy?" to "Fuck me daddy"! 
  3. Female character seeing the above character topic in 2: Well...damn! Fuck me daddy and make me cream! (Yeah, that's not subtle at all.)
Yes, this will be a rather sexual romp into another side of a world that we can only speculate. I'm actually trying hard to finish another story before Camp, but that might not happen.

67 chapters long, and I'm only on chapter 56 okay? I have 11 chapters to write in 7 days and some odd hours because it's just after 2AM here on the 23ed, so yeah. Fun times. 

I can get a good chunk of those chapters done (about 7 of them at the least) but I'm going to have to scatter them amongst the other chapters for this story so I can have it completely finished before my 10 week (by the 27th happens) end date of my other story. 

Joys. 

I'm not doing to bad all things considered but anything smutty (and I'm talking down and dirty, ranchy, pull out the toys for a little fun after reading that shit sex) has been a hard fought battle to get down. 

Thank you whoever invented disposable pens that actually write nicely, and lined 3 ringed paper. Thank you.

Yes. I have been writing by hand my smut. Let me tell you what, some of my pieces have gone from 3K up to hitting nearly 5K okay? And that's for one frickin' chapter. 

I also have a few other things I need to get off my list some I'm at the point of "Okay, where's my coffee and an all night spree of horror game playthroughs?"

My current choice (outside of Markiplier's "Amnesia" play throughs)? MrKravin. He really does have a very nice voice. I can tell you that.

Anyways, I'm going to go plot and write and curse and pull an all nighter so I can sleep most of the hot, hot, unbearably hot, day away. Seriously world? 120 degrees fahrenheit?

Yeah, I have to deal with that shit. Got to love desert living.

For now all, I hope you guys enjoy your day and hope that the words come easy!

As of Sunday, 6/26/2016: I have written 57 chapters, removed one chapter, and come down to 66 chapters. Why? Because one chapter didn't seem to fit once I got to it. So yeah, that happened. I have also hand written one (1) out of who knows how many smaller one-shots. I currently have about 6 oneshots for this story on the list but I'm also trying to get through my Through the Ages bk 1 first draft done.

But I'm still doing good considering I'm nearly living off of American Breakfast Tea (the tea version of a good cup of coffee) currently because my sleep schedule is shortened due to being flipped.

I'm going back to writing and twitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment