Monday, July 18, 2016

Camp National Novel Writing Month July - 7/11 to 7/17

Today's EarWorm: James Michael - Learn to Hate you
Today's Date: July 18, 2016

July 11, 2016
Words Gained Today: 0
Total Words Today: 11,727
Thoughts and Notes:

Well, I was writing but I was kind of foggy for most of the day due to the damn heat. But I did get some planning done! Which was nice.

July 12, 2016
Words Gained Today: 6,442
Total Words Today: 14,900
Thoughts and Notes:

5AM:

I got a chapter written and a chapter edited! I have 5 more chapters of this story to write and a brand new story idea to play with. This is...going to be fun since it's based on the song that is today's ear worm. Go listen. And I mean LISTEN to what he sings. I'll wait.

*waits*

All done? Spoke to you? Yeah, it spoke to me in a deep way that I now need to write something that will rip out a person's heart and puree it before filling a new mold and setting a new heart for them later in the story. It'll be fun.

For me.

Midnight: I got my words.

July 13, 2016
Words Gained Today: 1,453
Total Words Today: 16,353
Thoughts and Notes:

Wow, yeah, today was kind of a very slow day since I was just out of it. Not surprising at all since I got like 2 chapters and a rewrite done yesterday, but I did get my finished wordage today. That's always nice.

July 14, 2016
Words Gained Today: 0
Total Words Today: 16,353
Thoughts and Notes:

Not really sure as to say what happened today beyond the fact that my muses were like rabbits on crack. They could not sit still.

I actually ended up planning out part of a mini-story, several one-shot stories, and some more of my various other stories. So there's that.

July 15, 2016
Words Gained Today:
Total Words Today:
Thoughts and Notes:

2:34AM: It is after 2AM right now. I should be in bed. I am not. Instead, I am writing. My life people.

July 16, 2016
Words Gained Today: 2,059
Total Words Today: 19,209
Thoughts and Notes:

Not much to say about this. Got a long chapter done, and am going to bed at a decent hour. I'm exhausted.

July 17, 2016
Words Gained Today: 0
Total Words Today: 19,209
Thoughts and Notes:

6:30PM

Haven't gotten any words, but have been going through #ShitAbledPeopleSay tag on twitter. I feel all of these! I swear. Gonna go add some of mine.

After Midnight:

I did get words, so no worries, but unfortunately for me, it was after midnight when I finished the chapter, so it's going on to Monday's word count, which doesn't hurt me since it just means I 'll have at least 2 chapters written on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment