Monday, October 31, 2016

Preparing for National Novel Writing Month 2016 - Pt 5

Today's Earworm: Big Bad Wolf by Aesthetic Perfection
Today's Date: October 31, 2016
Widgets

What to write? I have no idea.

First: Happy Halloween, my little ghouls and ghosties! I hope that this year's Halloween is treating you well. :D

It's treating me okayish. I am getting over the colds (yay for flu shots messing with your system), and settling in for things to happen.

Unfortunately for me, I am also having to deal with people coming in to rip out my flooring and put new stuff down tomorrow. They were supposed to do it last Tuesday, or so we thought, but apparently not.

So I have to deal with that and promise to post pictures of that fun time process when I'm actually home. Which I'm going to have to be for most of the day outside of me running to the store with Tonya for the usual things on the 1st.

Hopefully we'll get that done kind of fast since we don't really have much to do so I'll be living off of massive amounts of coffee tomorrow. Fun. Right? Right.

But I'm not sure what to say since tomorrow it all starts and I will be busybusybusy for the first three days. This is going to be interesting, that's for sure.

Wish me luck, everyone! I'm going in!

No comments:

Post a Comment