Friday, January 15, 2016

Bi-Weekly Writing Update 1

Today's Ear Worm: Kesha "Die Young"
Goes from January 1, 2016 to January 14, 2016
Weeks: 1 and 2

So what exactly is this? Well this is to keep me on tract and to give you an idea of the day to day life that I live in regards to my writing.

Mind you there are some things that I won't label in regards to what I'm writing but that's because I have another line of stuff that you won't be seeing any time soon.

Anyways, let's get down to it.

Week 1 kind of sucked for me.

But I did get some stuff done.

January 2: Wrote 1,181 words on book 1 of my "Hero's" series.
January 4: Edited a story and added 842 words.
January 7: Wrote 1,698 words on book 1 of my "Hero's" series.

Week 2 looked a little better.

January 9: Wrote 1,321 words on a story
January 10: Edited a chapter and added  words.
January 13: Edited chapter, added 152 words, Wrote 1,460 words on another story
January 14: Wrote 1,452 words on a story

So all together these last two weeks, I've gotten 8,746 new words and spent 4 days editing some chapters.

All together not bad. So here's hoping that next weeks round will treat me better yes?


No comments:

Post a Comment