Monday, November 21, 2016

National Novel Writing Month 2016 - Pt 3

Today's Earworm: Bombs Away by Age of Days
Today's Date: November , 2016
Word Count Widget


And another week to deal with this shit. I am not feeling well, but this is about normal for me during colds.

Once more: word counts.

Nov 14: 0
Nov 15: 3,127
Nov 16: 1,591
Nov 17: 1,511
Nov 18: 1,449
Nov 19: 3,420
Nov 20: 307
Total words: 34,661

Day 14 included me running up to Gilbert with my friend for her pain treatment and becoming Casper the Ghost. Literally my cold came back and knocked me flat. She came out, still giggly off of the anesthesia and goes "You're white".

And I was. I was straight up white. With no pinkish undertone, which is normal for my skin tone.

Yeah, so. Day 14 got no words but me falling into bed about 6:30 to 7 PM and not getting out of bed until about 11:30 the next day. 

Day 15 was me playing catch up. I caught up.

Day 16  was okayish. I wrote some. Worked on some new ideas. Created a new story with the help of the lovely Jennifer Amriss. I now have a new M/M PNR on my plate. (PNR being Paranormal Romance)

Day 17 was another good day just to lounge around and write on things. So I did.

Day 18 was pretty good though for a while there it was like pulling teeth, but I got the words. Then I did some editing.

Day 19 was really good to me. 2 chapters and another bit of editing because the next day I got nothing.

Day 20 was a near zero count, but did get like 307 words on the new PNR story. Just no idea what to do with it or where to go with it so I'm kind of sitting here playing around with it.

But I'm still happy with the amount of words I have gotten so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment