Monday, November 14, 2016

National Novel Writing Month 2016 - Pt 2

Today's Earworm: Too Late  by Dead by Sunrise
Today's Date: November , 2016
Word Count Widget

So I'm liking the way last week's post ended up. I decided because I liked it, I'll keep it like this.

Let's start with the word counts again.

Nov 7: 1,478
Nov 8: 1,750
Nov 9: 3,305
Nov 10: 1,199
Nov 11: 2,015
Nov 12: 1,785
Nov 13: 1,763
Total words: 23,256

Day 7 was good. It worked well enough for me. I wrote another chapter in Bad Dog and made myself giggle. It was a lot of fun.

Day 8...well, if you were watching the shit going on there, yeah, you know how I'm feeling. Life is going to suck big time next year. Sighing so hard. But I did get words before I got up to the cluster fuck.

Day 9 was spent not doing much beyond writing and hiding from the world. My cold is not happy with me and I'm not happy with the world. It can fuck off for all I care. It was still a good day though.

I got two chapters typed up and saved, which makes me happy. 

Day 10, well I'm still sick on this day. I have added sneezing and coughing to my sore throat but I've been taking cold meds as needed and sipping good tea. I'm staying away from most social media so if I seem quiet that's why. I have issues and right now all off this stuff is making my issues have issues.

But still a good day of writing. I watched SHN Horror Network's "Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs playthrough" while writing. He doesn't do commentary while playing through his games and the videos themselves are usually all one video of the full playthrough, so it makes rather nice background noise.

Just...keep in mind the name. He does horror/thriller games. 

Day 11 was me laying around and puttering through a chapter. Which is about normal for when I'm sick.

Day 12 again was me laying around and puttering through a chapter. I felt like death warmed over but I got a long chapter and a good jump start on Day 13's count.

Day 13 was me writing a full chapter and preparing to head with my friend to an appointment today. So while you read this, I'm probably in Gilbert right about now, reading a book and ignoring people. Seriously. Just ignoring people.

But again, got a good jump on tomorrow's words while I wait for my IPod mini to charge up (the sucker takes 3 hours each time I kill the battery).

So far, I did pretty good this week on the word count and I'm very happy with this fact. 


No comments:

Post a Comment