Friday, August 5, 2016

Short Pieces and Drabble Information You Need to Know

This is all about the Short Pieces and Drabbles that you will come across on here. This list is randomly updated as I come across things that I should have on this list, so bookmark or watch for when I tell you that I've updated this.

I'm hoping that I remember that each drabble and short pieces of writing needs to have a link to this post so that all new and old readers have an easy way to get to it.

Okay, so let's go down the list.

I don't know when the first drabble will be up, but it will be no later than September 3, 2016.

In General:


  1. I will post every Saturday and link it on my Twitter, Facebook Authors Page, and my Tumblrs Author Page.
  2. I do not want you to repost this elsewhere. I do not mind if you guys link to this post so please feel free to do so. 
  3. Reviews and comments are a lovely thing.
  4. With my longer Drabble/short pieces strings (such as with my Murder and Love series), once the string is done, I will do one large post with links to each of the drabbles along with a more cleaned up version of each drabble. This way you can just read it one session without following links. 
  5. I will have other bits that aren't connected, but those will be mostly filler and rather random for whenever I decide to do something different.
  6. Any pairings are usually slash, or male/male, pairings because that's what I write.
  7. Read the warnings on each of the posts. Any post with anything graphic or slightly more detailed will have the warnings at the top of the post before the title. I do moderate any comments to a point and if I think if you're being a troll or purposefully ignoring the big bold warnings, then I'm going to remove them.
  8. Each string will have the links to the first part, the previous piece, and the piece that follows it. This way you can find each of the drabbles as we go along.
  9. If you find a drabble without a link, please don't be afraid to tell me and I will fix that linking problem.
  10. I write horror, okay? This means, blood, mind-screwing, hauntings, ghosts, murderers, assassins, death, drugs. All sorts of goodies. Again, read the warnings. I add them to each of my posts after all. 
  11. All of them will range between 400 and 1,200 words in length but will not be any longer than that. Or at least I'm hoping. If I have to, I will cut a part in half to keep the length down.
About the "Murder and Love" Series:
  1. Murder and Love actually started because of one line that is found at the very start of the first drabble in this world. The first set called Just a Little Murder is rather on the darker side. Since it uses assassins as main characters, this is true.
  2. There is some sex, but nothing too explicit. 
  3. There is an insane character killing his one-night stand in part 9 of Just a Little Murder, but again, there are warnings.
  4. Please take your time and discover this world because it's looking like this might be a full on series that these short pieces are going to be a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment