Saturday, October 10, 2015

Nano Prep 3 - Cleaning Up My Space 1

So as a part of my preparations for Nano, I take pictures of my space and then...I clean. I clean it all. Every single inch of the room. This takes me a few days since I am on some limited mobility, but not to bad.

Still, it's kind of hard to do a lot of what I need to do in just a single day.

So for now, this is the Before Cleaning.




My messy, messy bed and fan. The fan is on. 
The camera just makes it look as if it's not.
Yes, that's a pill bottle. That's prescription Ibu that I need to refill.


This is the view from my chair and includes my mouse and wire shelving there.
I need to reorganize my shelf once more.
Yes, that's my leather notebook that I love so very dearly. 
In this Picture, it's opened up to my new plot for Nano. 

The view from my door way. 
The bag that is hanging on the door is full of wires and such. 
I need to go through that.

This is what's next to my chair!
The box with the plate holds my snacks for Nano.
The Blue bag next to said box holds candy.
The basket with the nice headphones and next to the modem is just catch all.
Yes, that's nail polish remove in it. 
And yes, that's a ruler sitting on a book. 





Just so you can REALLY see it upclose and personal.
Yeah, I really need to clean up that clutter. *sighs*

And finally we have a full on pic of my baby. 
This laptop has gotten me through two Nano's so far! Let's see if it'll help me get through a third.
Attached to it on the left is the blue lap fan that I use with this laptop. 
Otherwise, cooked hands.
I am hardwired into my net. It costs way to much to have wifi okay?
On the right side, I have my keyboard, which you can see in the background, and my mouse.
I also have my blistex lip blam (berry), a green pen and a purple mechanical pencil.
I must buy more pens. I'm running low. 
Bad things happen when I run low. *nods*

The next set of pictures will be on October 31st and will have (hopefully) an organized room!
Until then, byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment