Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Preparing for Camp 2017 - Part 3

Today's Earworm: Snuff by Slipknot
Today's Date: March 20, 2017

Okay, so this was supposed to go up yesterday but due to a long day going with my friend to a pain treatment and then a pill review (which isn't happening next month hopefully!).

So this is a day late but hey! I have gotten it out and up which is nice.

To tell you what I've been up to...not much actually. Why? Because I've been working up to a cold and damn it, it hit and hit hard yesterday. So I crashed out yesterday about 9:30PM and didn't crawl out of bed until about 1:30PM today. So yeah.

I'm catching up on things though and I really don't think that this blog is going to be very long since I don't have much to talk about this round since I was sleeping or dealing with the cold building up.

But! I do have a new book that I'm currently called my "Househunting turned into a murder mystery" kind of thing. Not sure as to what I'm going to do but it's probably going to be a rather interesting and long story. I'm already having fun with it so far and I might let it be a stand alone because I have no idea if I do want to use it as a second book to a main story line or not.

We'll have to see.

For now I'm going to go write and read and drink tea so I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment