Monday, February 1, 2016

An Updated Writing List - As of 2/1/2016

Today's Theme Song: TLC - Girl Talk
Date: February 2, 2016

Okay so this is an updated writing list, including everything that I'm working on building. I'll be posting another post about what I'm going to try to get done during the next couple of months. So look for that around the 15th.

This month I just want to get through the last of the month, finish some rereads and note taking on three of my stories.

This round I'll be writing out genre's/whatever I think they fall into at the point and time, along with pairing styles and the such.

Pretty much each series/story (if it's just a single story) will look like this.

Title:
Genre:
Pairing styles: (M/M, Poly, F/F, M/F, none)
Books in the series (if a series):
Notes on the story:

So let's get to this shall we?

Rewriting/Editing/Note Taking

Title: Untitled
Genre: Romance
Pairing styles: Male/Male (M/M)
Books in the series (if a series): 1
Notes on the story: I call this my Lex/Rose story and it's about 13 chapters at the moment. I'll be filling it out with more chapters to flesh out the main story line without seeming like it's rushed.

There will be sex, but not an overwhelming amount. It'll mostly be focusing on the characters, their building relationship, and the troubles that they have with their neighbors.

Title: All You Need
Genre: Romance
Pairing styles: M/M
Books in the series (if a series): None
Notes on the story: Again, this one will be expanded. There's only about 5 chapters in the current version and I want to build it up to at least 10 chapters, but I have no doubt that I can get it up to 20 or 30.

Title: Untitled
Genre: Romance
Pairing styles: M/M
Books in the series (if a series): None
Notes on the story: This one will be really heavily rewritten and edited because it's one of my oldest stories. It's going to be rather fun to write but I just need to get around to actually rereading and writing down my notes on it.

Planned/In the Works Series

Title: Shades of Red series
Genre: Horror/Paranormal Horror
Pairing styles: M/M, F/M,
Books in the series (if a series): Planned so far is 3
Notes on the story: This is actually an older series that I had to drop and have just came to the point of where I just made it into it's own series of stories when the plot went a different direction. The first book, "Crimson Shadows", was actually written as a Nano project back in 2010, I think, but has since then grown and changed. I'm rewriting the entire book, fleshing things out, creating two books instead of just one book, and expanding the series.

It's looking good so far.

Title: Honey Drops Series
Genre: Romance/Sci-fi/Fantasy
Pairing styles: M/M, F/M, Poly, F/F
Books in the series (if a series): 6 books planned plus a book filled with bits and stories that didn't make it into the main story line
Notes on the story: Originally this series was only 3 books planned out but then I spent time with J.A. Marlow and found myself infested with more ideas for this world.

It's taking the "Gods are Aliens" and adding a twist to them. It's turning out rather nicely and so far Book 1 (no title yet) is about 5 chapters and I'm plotting out more chapters as we speak.

Title: "Magical Girl" Series
Genre: Fantasy/
Pairing styles: F/F, M/F
Books in the series (if a series): 2 books
Notes on the story: This actually started out as a Sailor Moon Fanfiction (thought about right around Sailor Moon Crystal, episode 12), but then I really thought about it and decided that it would make a lovely duology, at the least. So now I'm having to plan out this ENTIRE story line and make sure that it reads right.

It's still in the world building stage.

Title: A Living Zombie series
Genre: Dark Comedy/horror
Pairing styles: various
Books in the series (if a series): 2
Notes on the story: This was another story that was created by just hanging out with J.A. Marlow.

A weekend was all it took okay?

This one is probably going to be a pantsed story line with only a few chapters planned for and some plot points written down. It's looking to be fun though.

Title: Don't Look Series
Genre: Paranormal Horror
Pairing styles: Various (but not really a focus)
Books in the series (if a series): 4 books
Notes on the story: My current baby along with Honey Drops bk 1. I'm working on book 1 right now and getting through it slowly. Here's hoping that I actually get this written and build it up just right.

Title: A Magical Taste Series
Genre: Contemporary Fantasy
Pairing styles: Various
Books in the series (if a series): 2 books with possibly 4 total
Notes on the story: This is one that I want to do. Scanning through Tumblr has helped this world grow and build into what it will be.

It to is in the planning and world building stages.

Title: A Family Pack
Genre: Romance/Supernatural
Pairing styles: various
Books in the series (if a series): 3 with a possible of 5 books
Notes on the story: Again, this is another tumblr scanned built story. It's currently in the build up of the world and I'm hoping to have more planned out by 2017.

Title: The Ages Series
Genre: ...superheros?
Pairing styles: various
Books in the series (if a series): 7 books
Notes on the story: This one started because of a story that a friend asked for for her birthday. It just kind of grew from there.

I've got about 11 chapters of the first book (with 36 chapters planned) and I know that I'll be rewriting this story heavily so that it doesn't read like a comic book in book form.

Title: A Twist of Fate series
Genre: action/adventure/survivalist/romance
Pairing styles: various but not the focus
Books in the series (if a series): 2
Notes on the story: I started this one as a oneshot for the 2015 Anthology for Forward Motion (it's not out yet, the one who is editing it had family problems but she's working on getting it out here soon) and it grew into two books.

This is a twist on the post-apocalyptic world story and I'm hoping that it comes out rather interesting. :D Here's hoping.

Title: Untitled Story
Genre: Horror/Paranormal/Supernatural
Pairing styles: M/M
Books in the series (if a series): 2 books
Notes on the story: This started out as a Stand alone story but then Bellamy (one of my characters) ended up on the road to redemption and the plot expanded into a duology on me. It's going to be twisted and filled with a LOT of death. I'm having fun with it.

Stand-Alone Stories

Title: Follow Me Down
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Pairing styles: M/M
Books in the series (if a series): just the 1
Notes on the story: This story started out as an "Alice in Wonderland" derivative, but it then turned around and changed. A lot. I've since gone in a different direction with the plot and have been reworking out my outline and my plot points on this story.

It's going to be fun to write.

Title: Black Veiled Saviour
Genre: Mystery
Pairing styles: M/M
Books in the series (if a series): standalone
Notes on the story: Another one that is an older story but I'm also getting through this one. I want to get Honey Drops book 1 done before I finish off this one.

Title: Untitled Prompt Story
Genre: Horror/Paranormal
Pairing styles: nothing truly important
Books in the series (if a series): stand alone
Notes on the story: My friend gave me a list of prompts and told me to write a story around it. So what did I do? Created a horror murder mystery. This one has been in the works since about 2014, and then I lost a bunch of files due to a rewrite of my flash drive. I found it late last year and have been rewriting and working on it again.

So that's my current list. So, total books that I have on my list so far?

36 books.

And I have NO doubt that I'll be creating more stories to write.

Well, I hope that you all enjoy your day and I'm going to do things.

Have a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment